Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Experiments on Free Flow Exhaust.





I am working on this free flow exhaust system from long time. This is my new invention. The canister is suitable for 150 to 200cc machines.
the system is equipped with controller which is basically manual valve. Which can be set for high RPM. The canister is not calculated as per required CFM. Neither it is calculated for proper back pressure or flow velocity. So to achieve that I have made the valve to control the back pressure. The system worked very fine and perfect with great awesome sound but only on 10 to 200cc machines. When I did test on 220cc machine it was worst...The control or the valve need only one time setting. Can be set only when motorcycle is on test bench. The setting is depending on high rev. Once I get high rev the valve is permanently set on particular position.