“Indian Women Riders & Women Power”

By Tech N Wheelz

My name is Sheetal Iyer. I live in Hyderabad. The passion for riding motorcycles got into me when I got my hands on a pal’s PULSAR 150cc, at the age of 16. From then till date, I’ve ridden a Bajaj Avenger, a Yamaha R15, Pulsar150/200/220, Shogun, Yamaha RX100 and RX125 and Royal Enfields. The Bike I plan to get myself in the next one year is a Royal Enfield Classic 500. My Dream Bike which I plan to own in the future is a Harley Davidson Sportster883 or Harley Davidson V-rod Muscle. I joined a club called the “highway nawabs” back in 2007. The members of group have been my mentors since then. They are the people who have inspired me to upgrade myself from bikes like pulsars to Royal Enfields. And today, I feel proud to be riding with them. The feeling of riding a motorcycle…
View original 300 more words